Monday, April 27, 2015

Quick update

First thing in the morning is my baseline test.  I seriously can't wait!!  I know it is weird, but I am really looking forward to this whole needle process.  It fascinates me, but pretty sure that is only from the deranged mind of a former phlebotomist.  I am really looking forward to seeing ultrasounds of eggs, embryos, and hopefully it means soon, a little baby ultrasound.   Awesome!

Here is a picture of the drugs and needles:


So the only possible hold up could be if my blood work comes back saying that I am about to ovulate or just ovulated or if the ultrasound shows a large follicle that looks too mature.  If that is the case, than I will have to wait 2 more weeks before I start the meds.  This is the one (and only) time I wished I had a period to help out.  Never said that before!  I know my brothers are all gagging right now.  hahaha  I am so impressed they read all this, what good brothers I have!  

I will come back on here tomorrow night to either say we are waiting two weeks, or a video of the first injection.  I am so beyond thrilled this is starting.  It is beginning to feel real now.


No comments:

Post a Comment