Monday, August 8, 2016

Our Happy Place

Right now I am sitting in the most beautiful place, the lake I have grown up going to my whole life, in Montana. This is where I feel peace, joy, and enjoy some of my most happy memories!


And just like I had it as a child, my children are now getting to enjoy it with their cousins. 



I feel so recharged to face life again.  Today I was anxiously waiting to hear how Andrea and the baby we're doing at the ultrasound. I wish I could have been there with her, but I am so glad if I couldn't be there, I am here in Montana.

Andrea and I exchanged some nervous texts before the ultrasound this morning, we were both feeling the excitement and the nerves. All of a sudden I got a message, "It's Alive! Heartbeat is 162 and the baby is moving like crazy."  I was relieved, but also longed to be there. I wasn't going to be able to see movements because the tech wouldn't allow video, but Andrea did send me some pictures. Here's our rainbow baby!!!



2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great heartbeat! I'm glad that you guys are getting a little bit of relief. Have fun at the cabin! Thanks for helping Brett with my crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete